Tuesday 18 October 2011

one man, one mission, no chance

Rowan Atkinson= brilliant. Pretty simple. Mr Bean is back in Johnny English reborn. I confess I have never actually seen the first, (Stuart was horrified when I told him) Its been out for quite a while and yes its a children's movie but luckily me and my friends have no self respect so we had no problem booking tickets along with the rest of the 8 and 9 year olds going. Its good that Rowan Atkinson apparently doesn't have much self respect either. It was actually pretty good though. Rowan Atkinson has a way of just making things funny. He could be saying anything and it would be funny. The movie itself was perfectly balanced between Just ridiculous and comically brilliant. Definitely on the right side of the line though.Couldn't pick a favourite moment but I did like the "master of disguise" body bag scene. Only thing i didn't like was the ending from the point where For anyone who hasn't heard of it its catch line pretty much sums it up perfectly,
"one man, one mission, no chance"

No comments:

Post a Comment