Monday 17 October 2011

hot, hot hot

Me and my Friend were having an argument today. We are litterally always arguing but i love him really. We're like siblings, were not happy unless we're arguing. Today our argument was over guys, not unusual for us. Who do you think is hotter David Tennant or Noah Wyle?


David Tennant             Vs                  Noah Wyle

I guess David Tennant does photograph better than Noah Wyle. Moving on has anybody ever heard of The website, the nextBRITthing? A local band from my school are entering and they are brilliant. I'm not just saying that cause I sorta know them. Or at least I feel like I do I've heard so much about them from friends of mine who do know them!
here's a link to their homepage you should check it out as it gives young bands a voice. My friends are called Voracity by the way but there is a bunch of amazing bands on the site
goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment