Friday 14 October 2011

Chilli fudge and rusty halo's

            Never done this before so I hope it works! Usually I would attempt to find some small, unusual
little known but brilliant band for your amusemant but I couldn't think of one. Yes I was met with a blank. However I think I have an idea for tomorrow so don't fear! The Script are good though in thier defense. Just a little mainstream. Yeah I hate pop, electronicy dance rubbish. I just don't see the point!
 On a completly Un-related note I made chilli fudge. Epically awesome fudge. Yet really simple. I Should have taken in process photos but I didn't. Next time.

Well I made it with 500g of mixed dark chocolate (milk is fine but put in less chillie poweder), a whole can of condensed milk, 30g of butter,1 tsp of cinnamon,2 tbsp of chilli poweder, and not even a pinch of salt. Melt all the chocolate and butter. Mix it all together and lesve to set in the fridge. Simple but amazingly good. I hope someone actually follows this recipe I feel like a chef talking to midair!

I get to see my baby cousin for the first time tomorrow. Have to say I can't wait! Its a shame babies hate me. Last baby I was anywhere near threw a cup at my head...
night x


                                                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment