Thursday 27 October 2011

10 years and counting

Right I am having some serious problems comenting on blogs its not worjking! #screams silently# I think I've been spending too much time with my bff. We reallised today that we have been officially best friends for 10 years now! Thats well over half of my life. Still you can't beat your bff. They know you better than you know yourself. Well if you have a bff like me you do. So Of course to celebrate our 10 years of Friendship we're having a party. Any excuse I know. Anyway if you do one thing today, tell your bff how amazing they are.
Yeah she made me write all that.

moving on I was reading a really good poem today by Thomas Hardy. He's quite famous but you probably haven't read this one unless you've read The Notebook Poems. Its un-named but I really liked it. Reminded me of an ex of mine but you'll probably read it and not be moved at all.

You shall not despair
because I have forsaken you
or cast your love aside
There is a greater love than mine
Which can comfort you
And touch you with softer hands
I am no longer;
Friendly and beautiful to you
Your body cannot gladen me,
Nor, the splendour of your dark hair,
But I do not humiliate you
You shall be taken yet again
and soothed with soft tears
You will be loved enough

Sad as it is I wanted to share it because I loved it and if I didn't do it now I might forget it. However poetry's pretty personal, some love it some hate it. I don't mind which you are. So yeah Non-official bff day! Anyone got plans for halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment